Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sketch Magic

Alright, that does it.  I'm hooked....I've found magic in the form of sketches.

Scrapping from sketches is AWESOME!  If you haven't done this before...Or if maybe the sketches you've seen in that past aren't all that inspiring check this out. Creative Scrappers. They have the BEST sketches!

 Here are 3 layouts inspired by sketches on their website.

This one has tulle and handmade flowers.  Basic Grey gone wild! heehee

Hand sewn sunshine....and doodles galore.  It's lovely to be able to utilize so many scraps.
Here is one more...

Hideaway journaling to profess my love. And again, doodling (always doodling)--oh, and hand lettering.

Until now I had never really considered using sketches regularly to scrapbook.  But I'm here to tell you it is great. It's like having a roadmap....you can take another route if you please or stay right on course.  Either way it is there to guide you to the destination.--A finished layout!  I have a feeling you'll be seeing more of these from me.

1 comment:

  1. They are all gorgeous! I will have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete