Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Make It Work

Ok. I've been watching too much Project Runway...as if THAT is possible. :) Recently I stumbled across an adorable Minnie onesie that did not come in Evareaux's size. (Probably because she no longer wears baby sizes...sigh, pout.) But it was just too adorable to pass up and on sale so the price was right. I thought, couldn't I make it work? So I bought a couple of tshirt options in her size that would correspond nicely with the colors....

I cut around the design in a big circle...and then pinned it onto the pink polka shirt. I used simple hand stitching just 1/4 inch inside of the border. And it turned out like this...

Ok. You caught me. I forgot to take a proper "after" photo (BAD blogger!) But I figured you'd get the idea with this one. :)

And this one...
Besides, these photos show just how much this little girl missed her biggest bro while he was at his Mom's house for the past month. He couldn't wait to tickle and play with her too.

No comments:

Post a Comment