Monday, October 31, 2011

This is Halloween

The CKU Reunion in La Jolla this weekend was A-MAY-Zing. And I will tell you all about it and show you what I made...just as soon as I unpack my bags that is.

Since it is in fact Halloween that is what I am going to focus on today. On Saturday night I raced home from the event so that Hottie and I could attend an adult Halloween party....
Grrrr, baby, very grrrr.
It was more fun than I could have imagined going as Austin Powers.
I think in the future I will always try to wear something I can be in full character for, accent and all. I was hitting on all the ladies. (Please ignore the mess behind me in this photo...remember I was out of the house for 3 days...so it's all Hottie's fault.)

Here is all of us last year...
 Obama got a ton of laughs while trick or treating...Ev wasn't so sure what to think.
 Flashdance and self explanatory pirate, arg...

Looking forward tonight (as are the boys who keep talking about butt loads of candy...so inappropriate). We will carve pumpkins after school, bob for apples, and be hounded until the sun sets no doubt. Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment