Saturday, November 19, 2011

Crunch!

This is one of my favorite things to do.
I love the way it sounds when leaves crunch beneath my feet.
I run from pile to pile with pure glee like a 5 year old on a sugar high.
Seriously. For me nothing compares.
Silly but true.
I'm so glad it's finally this time of year.
It takes us awhile to get a glimpse of this season here in California.
I try to make the most of it while I can.

As soon as these leaves fall I will crunch them too!

So I love to crunch so much that I figured why not make a page about it?
The photos are from my iphone and edited on Instagram (obsessed).

I made the leaves using this tutorial I found via pinterest.

See? 
Pretty easy.
For the brown leaves I used a paper bag and then inked the top after they were folded.
The possibilities with these are endless.


Ps. I have recovered from yesterday (aka got some sleep) and am feeling much better. I think maybe crunching leaves while running helped me relieve some stress. And my house is clean! (For the moment anyway.)

No comments:

Post a Comment