Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Wrap Up

Believe it or not it is the 29th of December and we are still not done celebrating Christmas around here. My mother in law was out of town for the holiday and we will celebrate on New Year's Eve. So our decorations are still up (mostly cuz I am too lazy and tired to take them down). We still have gifts to give, and I will even be doing some more baking tomorrow. (At this point I am actually looking forward to January first to start fresh with eating right and running my tail off!)

Anyway...
Here is a wrap up of our festivities...
This year we were able to spoil our kids with the things they wanted most....

An xbox for Nakiah....
 The rest of the clubhouse characters for Evareaux (Donald, Daisy, Goofy, and Pluto)...
 and a computer for Aidan...
BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!! seriously.

Oh, yeah. And it turns out "the one that got away" did not actually get away! 
Good job Hottie!--I mean Santa!

Later that day we headed up to my older sister's house in Marina Del Rey for some time together.
And lots of time playing...Here are my adorable nieces...
Yes. That is Christmas in California for ya...a day at the beach. It was incredible....
We made good use of the girls' new rocket launcher...

And even managed to get a wonderful family photo that *gasp* includes everyone...*gasp* looking at the camera....*gasp* smiling! This is a huge feat for our crazy bunch and I will treasure it and scrap it (yup, already printing at Costco as we speak).

We had a wonderful holiday. I don't think it could have gone any better. The kids were thrilled and well behaved. We got to spend time laughing and making memories with family. And I may or may not have taken something like 600 photos on and around the 25th so the fun will continue as I go to preserve these memories. I will get back into the scrapping groove soon...right after our 3rd Christmas this Saturday that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment