Friday, January 27, 2012

(Almost) Ready Freddy

I can NOT believe I am saying this...but, I am READY!

Ok. Not entirely. But I am so close I can taste it! It's amazing what writing out a to-do list and prioritizing and separating tasks into different days can do. Divide and conquer, baby! boo-ya.  I have a few more loose ends to tie together but I feel like I have everything under control for CHA. Pretty much all of my designer showcase prep is done, I finalized my portfolio, double checked my schedule, and even managed to pick up my marathon bib today. Whew! I feel like this is all coming together so seamlessly (knock on wood, QUICK!). It's almost as if it is meant to be...

Here's some CHA peaks of my own (hey, I can join in on the action, right?)...

This is for my booth...

Mid Portfolio Prep...

My desk during construction...

Well-used washi during the process (can't wait to see all of the new washi releases, big trend this year!)..

I will try to keep you all posted in between show days. There will be a buzz of excitement, for sure. I'll have to take lots of photos and try to glad-hand a lot of scrappers. :) Can't wait to make my debut!...

I am so ready, Freddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment