Sunday, January 1, 2012

A First For Everything

So I've never really made a resolution before. I'm not sure why, it just never appealed to me I guess. Sure I set goals and make lists and try to be better, faster, stronger, throughout the year. I strive to be the best me I can be. I attempt to stop biting my nails (so gross that I do that, I know.) All that kind of stuff. You know, overall betterment. But I have never sat there on New Years Eve and resolved to do something in the new year.

There is a first for everything and I suppose this is no exception...

They are all pretty broad. In fact I have taken the time to write down more specific goals based on these resolutions and steps I'll take to implement them into my life accordingly. So we will see how it goes. It'll be a new me in the new year and I like the idea that I have it all down on paper to remind myself.

And of course I had to create a layout for the occasion, not the first and certainly not the last!

No comments:

Post a Comment