Sunday, January 15, 2012

Lovin' Sundays

I love Sundays for these reasons...

waiting for basketball to start...
 watching Nakiah block shots, rebound, and make the sweetest pump fake move ever!...
time at the big park...





snacks...
 movies and cuddle time...

in a bit Ev will go down for a nap and i will get to scrap!

then just before dinner i will run 5 miles.

after that I'll hang with Hottie and catch up on some of our shows.

I've got this all figured out and now Sundays really are the best. This is what I meant when I talked about finding balance in my life. Now that I have 3 day weekends I feel like I can do it all. One day dedicated to chores and not so fun stuff. One day to take the kids and do stuff they would like to do. And Sundays are a bit of both with some time for what I want to do...scrapping, of course! 

No comments:

Post a Comment