Saturday, January 21, 2012

Mad Scrapper

I have been scrapping like mad over here lately. I don't know if it is CHA coming up so fast (I really should be working on stuff for my booth...but I have so many layout ideas I feel like I just have to get them out of my brain!), or inspiration from seeing all of the new releases on the horizon. Either way, the past month has been very productive for me. Hopefully some of my work will translate to a good portfolio.

Want to see what I have been making?...

These with the January Studio Calico kit, County Fair...
 With wave-like journal strips...

 Layers and buttons and ink, oh my...
 I'm in love with the trim(studio calico) and red/white paper(oct afternoon)...oh, and the photo is pretty darn cute too!
That sure was a great photo day...

i digress

 This for a challenge by Green Frog StudioCĂ©line Navarro's blog...
Journaling reads: "Before you know it...He'll be off on his own, finding his way in life. Adult. Independent. I can't believe how fast time goes. Blink and you'll miss it...

This kit is so great, I started creating with it the day after it showed up on my doorstep and just keep going and going...love it.

What else?...

Finally finding a project suitable for these silly photos of Nakiah....
yep, that's sandpaper...

 I think I'm obsessed with Instagram. I love the way the photos turn out...

There are a few more but I will save those for another rainy day (raining here in SoCal today and it finally feels like Winter!). I have a stack of 6 different layout projects with products and photos all ready to be played with. So I guess I better get back to work! I love this "job!"

No comments:

Post a Comment