Saturday, April 28, 2012

Beach Bummer

One of the major downsides of us moving is that there will be no more summer days at the beach. Well, unless we take a vacation to make it happen. I was thinking that we'd be able to get in a few visits before June but since everything got moved up it's just not in the cards. Luckily I have photo after photo of our beach days, many of which I have used for layouts.

So whenever I miss the surf and sand I'll look at these, and probably miss it more...
 I used actual shells that Hottie and I collected...
So cute and Mini!



Hottie and I are already attempting to plan a vacation to the beach this summer sometime in August. But it is hard to think about since I will be SO pregnant by that time. I think I'll feel like a beached whale! Then again, it may be worth it just to feel the sand between my toes and hear the waves crashing. I will miss that so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment