Friday, October 26, 2012

Babies First Layout

Last week I printed out a majority of the zillions of photos I've already taken of our little Mr. I just couldn't wait to scrapbook them anymore! Here is a look at a couple of quick layouts I created....



I don't own many "baby" themed scrapbook products.... although I do LOVE Crate Paper's two new baby lines (Little Boy Blue and Little Bo Peep) and used some bits & pieces. Typically, for one reason or another, I tend to stay clear of most themed lines... so it was interesting coming up with a combinations of supplies that fit baby layout ideas. Really, I just pulled the photos and then some colors that made me feel good while creating the pages. Seemed to work.

...and speaking of babies firsts....today Dez genuinely smiled at me for the first time. I know it was real because as I was talking to him he cooed and smiled and cooed and smiled.... & then my heart almost exploded with love & happiness. These are the moments I live for as a Mom, and I am so happy to be sharing them with another bundle of joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment