Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Scrapbooking Babies & Toddlers

Awhile back I submitted a layout to Creating Keepsakes for their special Babies & Toddlers edition. After almost a year (sometimes it takes forever people!) it finally arrived on my doorstep....


It's worth the wait!

It's a really cool magazine full of beautiful ideas and inspiration. If you are scrapping any babies or toddlers I recommend picking up a copy... very cool stuff in there!

Here's mine.... "Toddler Talk"



I think I might make another version of this for the things she mispronounces now that she's older... it's more like full sentences she gets wrong. Like saying, "I carry you?" when she wants to be carried. I find it seriously adorable. Not too long ago it took me about two weeks to figure out when she said, "dooby-dooby," she meant Sleeping Beauty. (duh Mom, it's so obvious!)

No comments:

Post a Comment