Sunday, June 30, 2013

Call Me Crazy

As if my last post wasn't me-centric enough, here's a layout about meeeeeee!




Really I just had to share it because my birthday is one of the rare times that I use the excuse to make a layout about myself (although I am trying to be better about documenting my stuff too.). and I made it super fast in 5 minute increments between wiping butts and puppy walking and sweeping crumbs off of the floor for the 1,011th time today. Like I said people, living the dream.


...and I hope you didn't think I was really being all... here's my happy life and I'm gonna shove it right down your blog reading throat. It was just what I was feeling, and have been feeling, and so I put it out there... but now weirdly I feel that was over-indulgent and showy, and really I just wanted to keep it 100.... (am I even someone who says, "keep it 100?" suddenly I am second guessing everything.)

...weird news for you is that invariably whenever I write a post about how good something is the s--- hits the fan about any number of other things.. or sometimes, ironically, the thing I wrote about in the first place starts to go terribly wrong... (and now I am knocking on wood and any wood-like surface in my vicinity.. and crossing myself and doing all kinds of other random superstitious acts I can think of and... omg. I named myself "Lucky" for gods sake! I am doomed! My entire life is going to fall apart just when I finally got up the balls to write about how great everything is!)....

... and right now... just as I am typing this I've decided that this is proof. I am crazy. officially. I've always secretly suspected I was nuts..... but now I know. and so do you. Well, this is awkward.


3 comments:

  1. This is so cute and fun!! And your whole post gave me a giggle ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think there is anything wrong with documenting yourself (I wish I were better at it) and there is certainly nothing wrong with a positive, upbeat, blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog. You are real. I have days too where I think "I got this" or "How did I get so dang lucky?" and then the next day I wonder what on earth I was thinking? You are not indulgent to feel blessed with the life you've been given. You've worked hard to get to where you are. Rejoice in that fact and treasure the moments. 31 is a great age to be. Celebrate that. And celebrate 32, 33, 34, etc. You have a beautiful family, a lot of talent and a great sense of humor. Why not be happy about all of that?!? All I can say is it only gets better! You look great and happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete