Wednesday, February 5, 2014

American Crafts Gallery Assignments

Here's my January gallery assignments (and in full disclosure I originally typed March (!?).. because I'm slowly losing my mind.. or maybe not so slowly.) Check out the other projects here

A couple of different Dear Lizzy lines going on here. I just love the way they mix flawlessly together. Also loving blown up Instas that were printed at 8x8 by Costco.


And evidently I can't get enough of scrapping photos of me and my sister in the snow. :)

3 comments:

  1. So freakin' cute! Saw your post yesterday on American Crafts blog and fell down the rabbit hole to your blog. Love that I did, too! Wanted to say WAY TO GO for trying out for the travel team and MAKING IT!!!! But most of all, my hat's off to you for not giving up. For believing in yourself even when the easy and {understandably} sane thing to do would have been to give up {that sh*t cray}. But I was inspired by you and thought I'd let you know I think you rock!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. I can relate to, down the rabbit hole, so much! Glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness! Your 'Pure Joy' layout is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete