Thursday, February 6, 2014

Pet Treat Holder

Who doesn't love a good treat? (I myself have been consuming far too many of them lately.) When I was asked to create a tutorial of some kind for the Pet Theme week on the American Crafts blog I honestly had no idea what to do. Then it clicked, a chart or holder of some kind! My kids always want to give Snickelfritz treats and I have a hard time remembering what exactly he's been given. This is an awesome way to keep track and it's easy for the kids to just pull the string to grab one bone at a time.


Head over to the American Crafts blog to see my step by step tutorial on how to make this bad boy (for your good boy or girl.)

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! One thing I miss about school is assignments. If someone else gave me an assignment each week/month, I'd definitely get more artwork done!

    ReplyDelete