Saturday, March 29, 2014

1900

This girl has hit 1900 posts on Instagram!


I'm so glad that this is my latest post there. I've been trying to be happier lately. That means playing with the kids at the park, getting in on the fun instead of absentmindedly pushing them on a swing and wishing they would choose the slides instead. It means cutting myself a break when I need it (lots of breaks). It means getting enough sleep, checking things off of lists, making time for myself, dancing for no reason, giggling as much as possible. Actively deciding what I need to do to be happy.. and then doing it.

This is a baby steps kind of thing, not something that's happening overnight, but rather in little bite-sized morsels. The last few months have been a real challenge and I'm feeling like it's time to get. a. grip. No one else can make me feel better, I'm the only one that can snap me out of this funk. Just me. Now is the time. Anyway, just thought I would share some quick thoughts on this, because I haven't been feeling really happy in quite some time… but here's to 1900 more happy photos, and more importantly, happy moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment