Saturday, March 8, 2014

American Crafts Blog Assignment




Hey ya'll, did you catch the American Crafts Plus One Week? Plus One is the newest line by Amy Tangerine and it is the bees knees. I feel like a good way to describe it would be, "black and white and colorful all over." Right up my alley. Here's what I put together for the blog this week….


One of the details on this layout took me for-ev-ah! Can you guess what it is? Stitching! It's actually ombre with some aqua thrown in. Even though it took the longest time to do I am loving the look of it… but it doesn't really shine on this page since there's so much going on. I want to use the stitching stencils for background of pages in the future, and really showcase the stitches. So many ideas swirling around in my noggin right now.


and my black and white card with a little pop of pink. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment