Tuesday, July 8, 2014

This Happened

It's Grid Week on the American Crafts Blog and here is one of the projects I made for it...


I had so much fun mixing lines on this one and finding different embellishments to match up with the color schemes….


Also, can we just talk about how I managed to get a photo of all FOUR of the kids together?? --uh, yeah, I don't mean to braaaaag or whatever.. but. this totally happened. and it like. almost never happens. (Yikes, I know.) (Hey, cut me some slack, my kids range from 20 months to 17 years.) I think I might scrap this photo 5 times, even though Dez is giving some serious stank (I need a nap already) face in it. :)

1 comment:

  1. SWEET pic and that colorful grid of circles you got going on behind there is AMAZING and AWESOME - so incredibly well done and executed!! Love the pinked circles and the way you stitched across them looks so cool!!

    ReplyDelete