Sunday, October 12, 2014

Another Birthday Layout

Popping in today to share another bday layout I made about the little dude. Sometimes when there are a plethora of adorable photos sitting on your desk, and you have freedom to pick any supplies you want you just have to keep going and going. I may or may not have 5 Halloween layouts in progress at one time on my desk right now. And when I'm done with those I will dig into the Paper Camellia December Days kit (it's so good, ya'll.. I can't wait to share!)

Anyway, back to the bday stuff..


Still having fun using Project Life cards for traditional layouts. I just love how they look with sewing on the edges….


Ok! It's nap time over here and I have 5 layouts to finish. I'll be back to share soon! :)

1 comment:

  1. WOW - totally in love with those yellow hearts and the four cards that go across the middle of this layout!! So cool and super cute like your 2 year old!!!

    ReplyDelete