Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Happy Halloweenie

If you've been following for awhile you might remember that last year we were a bunch of hot dogs for Halloween. I made a couple of layouts with my favorite photos from our time hot dogging around. :) Here's my favorite...




I don't think I'll ever forget last Halloween. All the kids in those matching costumes.. the reactions every time a door opened for treats.. giggles from the other kids on the street. It was so much fun… and so us. 

It seems like our new neighborhood will be really cool for this holiday as well. Everyone is beginning to decorate their yards to the max (think full blown lighting, blow ups, and skeletons galore.) Sounds like it's a real treat… haha, see what I did there? 

2 comments:

  1. I love that title so much it made me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super fun memory and am awesome layout to celebrate that memory!! I wish for you a super fun Halloween in your new neighborhood!!!

    ReplyDelete