Friday, January 2, 2015

Paper Camellia January Kit Reveal

Hello there! A new month means it's time for a kit reveal over at Paper Camellia (woot!) Take a look at these glorious kits!







The add-on is awesome. I'm thinking about ordering one for myself since it wasn't my turn to work with it this month... look at all those goodies! I have to get my hands on them! ..and even though I switched from the Everyday Life Kit pages, I still drool over the kits... I'll probably buy those too. They sell out like crazy and it's not hard to see why. You should probably just subscribe. :) 

Here's the first project I made this month. I can't wait to share the rest!!



Check out what the rest of the team is up to, and stop by for inspiration daily on the Paper Camellia blog. We have exciting things planned for 2015! Come and be a part of it!

2 comments:

  1. What fun items to play with!!! And your layout is simply fabulous - love how the gold looks against the black and white!!!

    ReplyDelete