Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Hug

Here's a random recent layout I thought you'd like to see. It's made with a TON of Shimelle American Crafts stuff. For the photo mat I began to weave together those little strips of paper peeled from my 6x6 pad.. the ones that seem like trash because they have holes in them.. I just pulled each paper until the holes weren't exposed. Then I decided they had to go on a page! The other stuff just kinda happened from there.



Dez does this adorable thing when he asks for a hug where he throws his arms as wide as possible and runs after you... almost like meeting a long lost love in some romantic comedy. Then he squeezes tight and puckers up for a kiss while he says out loud, "awwwwwww." Gets me every time. I never want to let go. Totally worth documenting since theres no telling how long this behavior will continue. They're so sweet when they're young!

1 comment:

  1. Love how you treasure life and the little sweet things of it!! This truly is an AWWWWWW page - cuz that is definitely what I thought as I read it!!! That woven background is just so WOW and amazing - you are always doing such clever things like that - I hope your day is flat out AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete