Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Project Life: February

Today I'm keeping up my end of the agreement to post monthly installments of my Project Life pages. If this is your thing, you're in luck, here's all of February! If not... keep it moving because you're about to be overloaded with a flood of pocket pages.. a tsunami, if you will... no, a pocket-nami. You're welcome. ;)

February 2-8 full.

Left.

Right.



February 9-15 full.

Left.



Right.


February 16-22 full.

Left.

Right.


February 23-28 full.

Left.


Below you'll see a pocket with updates about what our 18 year old, Aidan, is up too. Pictures of him are few and far between more than ever these days... well, because he's a teenager, and is thus never home.. except to sleep and shower and work on his guns and sometimes even babysit (yes!).. nonetheless I try to keep up with him in the pages. It's important.


Right.



So there you have it... a plethora of pocket... a poopoo platter of projects life-ing... and I clearly got up way too early today. See you soon. Scrap on, scrappers!

1 comment:

  1. Wow - are you an inspiration or what??? Let me just reply with a resounding YES!!! You are completely and totally awesome - how fun to see these and just feel so much pride in you and the way you capture life and record it!! I think you deserve a plethora of gold stars!!!! Have a truly blessed day!!

    ReplyDelete