Thursday, October 1, 2015

Paper Camellia October Kit Reveal!

Hey there! I'm SO excited it's the first of the month because that means I get to share the projects I made for Paper Camellia with you. It's a gorgeous kit, with TONS of options. I swear, one day I am just going to scoop up a kit and make a mini out of it.

This time I got to work with the Main Kit as well as the Embellishment Add-On...



I had originally planned on making just three pages since I have so many house projects going on.. but of course, you know me, I am an overachiever can't stop myself once I get started. So I made 5 layouts. Here are a couple of them. I'll share the other two in a bit. (oh the suspense!)

My goal for this one was to show that although the kit leans feminine and is filled with hearts and pinks and butterflies... it can totally be used for boy pages...


Here's another. I must say, I had this one all set up and then when I went to glue something just wasn't tickling my fancy. So I picked up the paper and let the embellishments fall back into a pile (usually the way I scrap.. lay out the design, walk away, if I still like it when I come back then I adhere.).. starting over was a smart choice. I feel much better about he layering of embellies, and the way the photo is showcased. 


...btw's, I'm pretty much obsessed with those hand-written Thickers... kind of just wanted to put the whole sheet on a page and design around it. oh! good idea! BRB, I have to make layout #6... oh! but first, check out Ria's sale on the Paper Camellia site. She has some awesome kits marked down, and the super popular grab bags are back by demand (and won't be there for long, I'm sure!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment