Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Project Life: (mostly) September

Hey there. I'm back with the promised PL spreads... I have more to share soon. yay! I apologize for the quality of the photos. My camera is on the fritz and I have yet to take it in to see what's up.. guess I should get on that before the holidays hit... do you guys know if you're supposed to take nice DSLR cameras in for regular service/cleaning or whatever? I'm kinda worried something major is wrong with mine. Maybe I should be doing more preventative maintenance? Oh boy. Hope not. 

I feel like maybe that's a question google could answer... but I am not a good googler. I'm afraid if I try I'll fall into the internet and not get up.. or I'll put in the symptoms of my broken camera and find out I have cancer (looking at you, Web MD.) Oh, internets. I love/hate you. Ok! Here's some stuff..


Ev was on a big watercolor kick this week so I included some of her art..



Whole 30 begins. Holy crap, how have I not blogged about this yet?! 






A bumper sticker that I PLife-ed because for some reason I'm too chicken to use these on actual bumpers. I do love Trader Joes.. but I guess not enough to proclaim it to the entire freeway.


I'll be back soon to share more stuff. Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment