Monday, December 14, 2015

Full of Joy

joy·ful
ˈjoifəl/
adjective
  1. feeling, expressing, or causing great pleasure and happiness.
    "joyful music"
    synonyms:cheerfulhappyjollymerrysunnyjoyouslighthearted, in good spirits, bubblyexuberantebullientcheery, smiling, mirthfulradiant

See photo below:

This snapshot deserved a colorful, happy page. I like the way the photo is showcased and I still managed to include a ton of my favorite (holy moley I am so obsessed with Crate Paper and October Afternoon Christmas products.) papers and bits. 


I had a much different idea for a page going into creating this one. Over the course of scooting things this way and that I kind of just... happened. and I like it! It's a Christmas miracle, everyone! ;)


I'll be sharing more holiday pages throughout the week. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment