Saturday, January 30, 2016

Project Life: November/December

Dude, I forgot to post the rest of my Project Life pages. This confirms it, I totally suck. Oh well. You probably already know that and also don't really care. Here they are! :)

November 23-29 (thanksgiving took over)



First week of December..

Journaling about my Grandpas death. Sad things need documenting too.

December 7-13th...


December 26-31st...


So that was all of 2015. I want to say I didn't miss a single week, but that would make me a big fat liar pants. You may notice I didn't share the week of Christmas. That's cuz I didn't PL it. I figure I already have all of that in my December Daily. So there's not a huge need to document in this way as well. So that's what I'm sticking to. Really.. by the time I got to Plife-ing (can we make that a real word? Urban dictionary can you hear me?) I was done playing with holiday stuff. True story, bro. And that, my friends, is more pages then you ever cared to see! (thus two posts.)

No comments:

Post a Comment