Thursday, March 24, 2016

Spring Thing

Other than the weather it's feeling pretty Springy around here. Easter is knocking on our door (Ev is on count down and I'm hoping she doesn't expect it to be like Christmas or something.) I'm jone-sing to clean clean clean. (although, let's be real, I probably won't) and thanks to the time change the days feel longer and just a little bit brighter. Bring it on, Spring. I am ready for you.

Here is a page I made for a submission asking for Spring pages. It didn't get chosen, but it's still one of my favorites. (that fussy cutting was a lot of work, ya'll)



Love, love, love, the cut and layered flowers. I want to cover a whole page in these.
Pulling up the edges here and there provides a nice dimension. Bonus!


I'll be back soon to share a couple of Easter pages with you. (some more submissions that didn't hit.) I've been super lazy about blogging lately.. but I swear I'll be back... after the fluffy layouts I still have some real stuff to talk about, and I promise.. it's all going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment