Thursday, May 5, 2016

Citrus Twist Kits: May Pocket Life Kit

I'm back! I told you I'd be back! Today I'm sharing the projects I made using the May Citrus Twist Pocket Life and Embellishment kits. So here ya go! This spread includes the Pocket Life kit only...






This one has Pocket Life and Embellishment kit goodies...


I didn't have many photos from these two weeks in April so I went ahead and did one spread for both of them. I like the way that worked out. I might try it more often!




Here is a look at the full Pocket Life kit. You can order it here.


and here is the Embellishment kit.. You can buy that here.

and here is a little bonus project, because you know I can't help but use up every last bit of these kits..




SO thats that. I have an office full of projects and I'll share soon. I also just got done reading this awesome self help book and I am super motivated and excited to tell you about it. (I swear, it's not as lame as it sounds.) See you soon, my friends!






No comments:

Post a Comment